- 4 beef sirloin steaks 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- DO-AHEAD TIP:Marinate steaks overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place steaks in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (olive oil through crushed red pepper flakes).
- Pour mixture over steaks. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove steaks from marinade and grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION:Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; add salt and pepper to taste then fluff with a fork. Add steamed broccoli rabe on the side. NUTRITION:per serving: 473 Calories; 30g Fat; 39g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 125mg Cholesterol; 678mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 12
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!