Tomato, Spinach and Cream Cheese Chicken
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach thawed, well-drained and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves butterflied
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine next 5 ingredients (oregano through onion); blend well then spread mixture evenly on the center of one side of each chicken breast half; fold the other side over the top; place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then pour the tomato sauce on top. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!