Tomato Herb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed and cut into 1-inch cutlets
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 14.5-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup diced onion
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cutlets in a lightly greased baking dish; rub with garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, vinegar and diced onion; pour over cutlets.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until cutlets are cooked through
SERVING SUGGESTION: Whole wheat pasta (your choice) and steamed green beans. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties in place of pork and adjust cooking time accordingly. KOSHER: Substitute boneless skinless chicken breast meat for pork. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure canned tomatoes and vinegar are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 176 Calories; 4g Fat; 25g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 462mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!