Summer Spiced Pork Chops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings (salt through white pepper); sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork chops and sear for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 263 Calories; 14g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 534mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!