Summer Herb Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons diced rosemary
- 2 teaspoons diced thyme
- 2 teaspoons diced parsley
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended; pour mixture over pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat pork chops with marinade; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking: Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove pork chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag); grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). NUTRITION: per serving: 235 Calories; 11g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 534mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!