- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- 4 6-oz. wild-caught skinless salmon fillets 6-oz.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 shallots peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Coat a large baking dish with ghee (or coconut oil); place salmon in prepared baking dish.
- In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients (lemon juice through garlic powder); blend until smooth; spread mixture on each fillet and bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 270 Calories; 13g Fat; 34g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 590mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!