Spanish Lamb Chops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings (salt through crushed red pepper flakes); rub mixture into all sides of each lamb chop.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add seasoned lamb chops and sear for 4 to 7 minutes, turning once, or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 641 Calories; 56g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 579mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 8 1/2 Fat. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!