Soy Dijon Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork tenderloin for 1 hour (see recipe). In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, soy sauce and garlic; transfer mixture to a large zipper-topped plastic bag. Add pork tenderloin (cutting in half, if necessary); seal bag and shake to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place onion on the bottom of a lightly oiled baking dish and pour broth over the top.
- Place tenderloin on top of onion/broth mixture then pour marinade over the top; bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tenderloin is cooked through. Allow tenderloin to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of pork. KOSHER: Use a boneless skinless turkey breast instead of tenderloin. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth, soy sauce and mustard are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 206 Calories; 5g Fat; 33g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 561mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!