Rosemary Cinnamon Lamb Chops
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended; pour mixture over lamb chops. Seal the bag and turn to coat lamb chops with marinade; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking: Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove lamb chops from bag (discarding marinade and bag); grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mashed Rutabagas: steam rutabagas and mash with a little coconut oil, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste. Add a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 658 Calories; 57g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 578mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 9 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 18
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!