Rosemary Baked Salmon with Crushed Rosemary & Red Potatoes
- 6 salmon fillets 4-oz.
- 6 cloves garlic pressed, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary crushed, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups diced red potatoes
- 1 1/4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in a lightly-oiled baking dish and season evenly with half of the pressed garlic, half of the rosemary and the thyme.
- In a large zipper-topped plastic bag, combine onion, potatoes, olive oil, remaining garlic, remaining rosemary, and the salt and pepper until coated.
- Place mixture in a second lightly-oiled baking dish and pour broth and lemon juice over the top. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Add the baking dish with salmon to the oven and bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. When fish is done and potatoes are fork-tender, serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve steamed asparagus on the side. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of salmon. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 219 Calories; 7g Fat; 25g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 416mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!