Roasted Tomato and Paprika Beef
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and quartered
- 2 14.5-oz. cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Place roast and garlic in a large slow cooker.
- Place remaining ingredients (tomatoes through vinegar) in a food processor; blend until smooth then pour mixture over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli spears. NUTRITION: per serving: 405 Calories; 27g Fat; 29g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 575mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 3 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 11
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!