Roasted Salmon with Herbs
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped thyme
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 green onions minced
- 6 6-oz. salmon steaks
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss together first 8 ingredients (basil through green onions); spread mixture on a large baking sheet. Cover with salmon steaks.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and steamed baby red potatoes tossed with butter and chopped parsley. VEGETARIAN: Serve large baked potatoes garnished with your favorite toppings. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving : 111 Calories; 8g Fat (61.4% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 15mg Cholesterol; 27mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!