Red Rosemary Lamb
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted, divided, or use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons sea salt divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine
- In a small bowl, combine half of the ghee (or coconut oil), the coco-aminos, half of the sea salt, and the garlic powder; brush each lamb chop thoroughly with this mixture.
- Melt a little more ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add lamb chops and sear for 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked to the desired level of doneness; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Reduce skillet heat to medium and add remaining ghee (or coconut oil); add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients (including the remaining salt) and whisk up all of the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to low and allow sauce to simmer for 10 minutes; serve over lamb chops and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted sliced sweet potatoes, beets, and Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 670 Calories; 57g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 158mg Cholesterol; 1087mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 9 Fat. Points: 18
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!