Mustard and Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cups sliced white button mushrooms
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, wine, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place tenderloin in a large slow cooker; pour mustard/wine mixture over the tenderloin then toss the sliced mushrooms on top. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (see Day 2 directions) and steamed kale. NUTRITION: per serving: 234 Calories; 6g Fat; 37g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 698mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!