Lemon Dill Flounder
- 6 flounder fillets or use another firm-fleshed white fish, 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers rinsed, optional
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate fish for 15 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Place fillets in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine next 6 ingredients (salt through lemon zest). Rub mixture into fish.
- Cover and marinate for 15 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill fillets over indirect heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning! If desired, serve fish topped with capers. Enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes and steamed or grilled asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of fish. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure capers are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 160 Calories; 2g Fat; 32g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 82mg Cholesterol; 453mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!