Jalapeno Zapped Chicken
- 1 jalapeno de-seeded and diced, more or less depending on your heat preference
- 1/2 cloves lime juiced 3garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a food processor, combine jalapeno, lime juice, garlic, salt, and oil; blend well then rub mixture over chicken all sides of chicken.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of torn red lettuce, grape tomatoes, sliced red onion, radishes and avocado, tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 253 Calories; 9g Fat; 40g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 581mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!