Honey Mustard Steaks
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 top sirloin steaks or cut of your choice, 6-oz.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a medium bowl, place all ingredients except steaks; blend well then rub mixture over all sides of each steak.
- Grill steaks for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with salt, pepper and a little ghee or coconut oil till you get a mashed potatoes texture. NUTRITION: per serving: 259 Calories; 8g Fat; 35g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 706mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!