Honey and Chili Basted Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup ghee melted, divided, or use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 8-oz. boneless pork chops 8-oz.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and half of the melted ghee or coconut oil; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine seasonings (chili powder through ground ginger); set aside. Brush honey mixture over one side of the pork chops then sprinkle evenly with half of the seasonings. Turn and repeat the process on the other side of the pork chops.
- Heat remaining melted ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork chops and cook for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: per serving: 403 Calories; 24g Fat; 41g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 565mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 Lean Meat; 3 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!