Herby Pork Loin Chops
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper then smear on all sides with Dijon mustard.
- In a medium bowl, combine next 5 ingredients (spicy brown mustard through Parmesan cheese); press mixture into both sides of seasoned pork chops.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add coated pork chops; cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion, avocado and halved cherry tomatoes, tossed with red wine vinaigrette. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustards and Italian seasoning are gluten free. NUTRITION: 166 Calories; 13g Fat (72.2% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 16mg Cholesterol; 562mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!