Greek Feta Turkey Meatloaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 8-oz. package frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients. Press mixture into a large loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until meatloaf is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow meatloaf to cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried sliced zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms; add a big salad on the side. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Worcestershire sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: 518 Calories; 38g Fat (65.9% calories from fat); 34g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 172mg Cholesterol; 663mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 5 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!