Garlic White Pepper Roasted Chicken
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1 whole chicken 3-lb.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine seasonings (salt through rosemary).
- Place chicken in a roasting pan; coat with melted ghee (or coconut oil) then sprinkle with seasonings.
- Roast chicken for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Rutabagas mashed with a little coconut cream and salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste. Add steamed broccoli spears. NUTRITION: per serving: 566 Calories; 42g Fat; 43g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 229mg Cholesterol; 637mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Fat. Points: 15
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!