Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- In a food processor, combine first 7 ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Place pork tenderloin in a large slow cooker and pour wine mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed green beans NUTRITION: per serving: 233 Calories; 6g Fat; 37g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 698mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!