Five Spice Halibut
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 halibut fillets or us another firm-fleshed white fish, 6-oz.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; evenly sprinkle mixture over fish.
- Melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 237 Calories; 9g Fat; 36g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 564mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!