Easy Oriental Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for 1 hour (approximately 45 minutes in refrigerator and 15 minutes at room temperature - see recipe).
- Place chicken in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Remove chicken from refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Lightly oil grill grate. Remove chicken from marinade (discarding marinade).
- Grill over indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until juices run clear. Watch carefully to prevent burning! Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add stir-fried snow peas and julienned carrots on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 236 Calories; 6g Fat; 40g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 884mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!