Coconut Sage Pork Tenderloin
- 2 to 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh sage
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste, as tolerated
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place tenderloin in a baking dish. In a blender or food processor, place remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Rub mixture into the surface of the tenderloin then bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until pork is cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby Brussels sprouts and steamed rutabagas mashed with coconut cream, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg. NUTRITION: 474 Calories; 29g Fat (55.2% calories from fat); 48g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 148mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 4 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!