Cinnamon-Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients (garlic through black pepper); rub mixture into both sides of tenderloin until well coated.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork tenderloin; sear for 2 minutes per side then transfer skillet to the preheated oven.
- Roast for 18 to 20 minutes or until tenderloin is cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little grass fed butter, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: per serving: 547 Calories; 26g Fat; 72g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 221mg Cholesterol; 253mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 10 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 3 Fat. Points: 14
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!