Chicken Dijon Potato Salad
- 1 pound medium red potatoes quartered
- 1 cup green beans trimmed and cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast chopped, cooked
- 1 small red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and diced
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook chicken. Prepare salad and chill before serving.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add potatoes and boil until just tender (about 18 minutes). Add green beans to pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and green beans, rinse gently under cool water, and set aside to cool. While vegetables are cooling, prepare dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustards, parsley and salt and pepper. Blend well. Place potatoes, green beans, cooked chicken and red bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well. Serve chilled and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with melon slices and red grape clusters for a nice change of pace! VEGETARIAN: Skip the chicken. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar and mustards are gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per serving: 156 Calories; 5g Fat; 12g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 19mg Cholesterol; 519mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!