BBQ Pork Tenderloin Cutlets
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 1/2-inch thick cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork cutlets for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- Place pork cutlets in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine next 8 ingredients (olive oil through honey).
- Pour half of the mixture over the cutlets then turn cutlets and pour remaining half over the top. Cover and marinate for at room temperature for 30 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill pork cutlets over indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning! Serve and enjoy!
- *LEANNE’S NOTE: If you want to serve a sauce over the cutlets, transfer the marinade to a small saucepan over medium heat and boil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
SERVING SUGGESTION: “Baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool) and a big bowl of coleslaw (use a ready-made mix and toss with mayo and a little rice vinegar). VEGETARIAN: Instead of pork cutlets, grill thick eggplant slices (don’t marinate) and adjust cooking time accordingly. Serve topped with sauce. KOSHER: Instead of pork, use boneless skinless chicken thighs. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar, mustard and ketchup are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 288 Calories; 9g Fat; 40g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 123mg Cholesterol; 277mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!