Bacon Spiced Pork
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: In a small bowl, combine seasonings (paprika through onion powder); blend well then sprinkle mixture evenly over the entire surface of the tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin in a large slow cooker; add bacon and vinegar. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed green beans. NUTRITION: per serving: 267 Calories; 11g Fat; 39g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 119mg Cholesterol; 708mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!