Vegetarian Vegetable Stew
- 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 8 ounces navy beans drained and rinsed or homemade
- 15 ounces kidney beans drained and rinsed or homemade
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours or on HIGH for 1 hour or until heated through and veggies are tender-crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve crusty bread and butter on the side. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Herbes de Provence, beans, tomato sauce and broth are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per serving: 194 Calories; 1g Fat; 12g Protein; 37g Carbohydrate; 9g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 1829mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!