- 4 flounder fillets or use another firm-fleshed white fish, 4-oz.
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut toasted if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish coated with olive oil; season evenly with allspice, cardamom, salt and pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; serve over baked fish.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 126 Calories; 2g Fat; 22g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 563mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!