Thai Chicken Salad
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast chopped, cooked
- In a large bowl, toss together spinach, green onions, half of the cilantro, the lime zest, onion and bell pepper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut cream, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, remaining cilantro, salt and pepper; stir in chicken.
- Arrange spinach mixture on salad plates and top with creamy chicken salad. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumber on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add sesame bread sticks. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 221 Calories; 4g Fat; 30g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 69mg Cholesterol; 661mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!