Slow Cooker Garlic, Leek and Fennel Pork Tenderloin
- olive oil
- 1 cup chopped leek
- 1 cup chopped fennel
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch thick cutlets
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- Place leeks, fennel, carrots and celery in a well-oiled slow cooker; top with garlic and oregano then place pork cutlets on top.
- Pour broth over all. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until pork is fork-tender and falling apart.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed green beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add baked butternut squash. KOSHER: Substitute boneless skinless chicken thighs for pork tenderloin. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 217 Calories; 4g Fat; 33g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 485mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!