Seasoned Baked Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1 lemon halved
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a paper towel, coat a baking dish or pan with the ghee (or coconut oil). In a small bowl, combine seasonings (salt through thyme); sprinkle mixture over both sides of chicken breast halves then arrange them in the prepared dish or pan.
- Squeeze the juice from both halves of the lemon over the chicken. Bake for 10 minutes then turn and bake for 15 minutes or until juices run clear
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby carrots and steamed green beans. Add a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 256 Calories; 9g Fat; 40g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 584mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!