Red Spiced Pork
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a large slow cooker, place pork tenderloin; top with melted ghee or coconut oil and applesauce then sprinkle evenly with seasonings.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 281 Calories; 13g Fat; 36g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 128mg Cholesterol; 1028mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!