Pan Seared Chicken with Sour Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper then add to the skillet; cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add green onions; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and sour cream then season with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to the skillet; cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 minutes; serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 437 Calories; 21g Fat (43.6% calories from fat); 57g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 178mg Cholesterol; 189mg Sodium. Exchanges: 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 3 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!