Mediterranean Portabella Wraps
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts chopped drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 6 large Portobello mushroom caps cleaned and thickly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas warmed
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate mushroom caps for 30 minutes (see recipe). Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large zipper-topped plastic bag, place first 6 ingredients (garlic through olive oil); seal bag and shake gently to combine. Add next 4 ingredients (artichoke hearts through mushroom caps), seal bag and shake gently to combine; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove veggies from bag (discarding marinade and bag) and place the veggies in a well-oiled baking dish; bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Toss with spinach and wrap in warm tortillas.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion, cucumber and avocado, tossed with red wine vinaigrette and crumbled Feta cheese. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Greek seasoning, artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers are gluten free. Use gluten free tortillas. NUTRITION: Per serving: 270 Calories; 8g Fat; 10g Protein; 45g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 747mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!