Lemon Thyme Salmon
- olive oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets 4-oz.
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil. Place salmon in baking dish and season evenly with garlic, thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Pour broth and lemon juice over the top then spread lemon slices on top. Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 145 Calories; 4g Fat; 24g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 580mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!