Honey Dijon Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients (honey through rosemary).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; pour honey/mustard mixture on top. Seal the bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- At time of cooking, melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from marinade (reserving marinade) and add to skillet; sear for 4 to 7 minutes per side then remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add marinade to the skillet; bring to a low boil then reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve sauce over pork chops.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: per serving: 302 Calories; 15g Fat; 31g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 94mg Cholesterol; 723mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!