Fire Rubbed Pork
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lime quartered
- In a small bowl, combine seasonings (salt through cumin); sprinkle mixture evenly over pork chops.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork chops and sear for 4 to 7 minutes per side.
- To serve, squeeze a lime quarter over each chop.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 266 Calories; 14g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 541mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!