Asian Chicken Stew
- 18 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 medium stalks celery chopped
- 2 turnips peeled and chopped
- 5 radishes chopped for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except radishes, in a large slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Top with raw radishes for a great little fresh crunch.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over chopped baby bok choy. NUTRITION: per serving: 233 Calories; 2g Fat; 37g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 892mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!