Tangy Honey Mustard Basil Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- olive oil
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- In a shallow bowl, combine mustard, honey, yogurt, vinegar and basil; reserve a small amount of this mixture for basting then pour the remaining sauce into a large zipper-topped plastic bag along with the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it well to coat the chicken.
- Lightly oil the grill grate then grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes of grilling time.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed green beans. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties and adjust cooking time as needed. KOSHER: Use soy yogurt instead of plain yogurt. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard and vinegar are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per serving: 270 Calories; 3g Fat; 41g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 365mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!