Sticky Sweet and Spicy Pork
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients (salt through oregano); rub mixture into the surface of the tenderloin and place it in a large slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (ghee through water); pour mixture over tenderloin. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed broccoli spears. NUTRITION: per serving: 367 Calories; 16g Fat; 36g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 1036mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!