Spiced Cider Pork
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 6 slices center-cut bacon
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Wrap pork tenderloin with bacon, place in a large skillet and brown; transfer to a large slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour mixture over bacon-wrapped tenderloin.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 303 Calories; 11g Fat; 39g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 119mg Cholesterol; 708mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!