Soy Lime Flounder
- olive oil
- 4 4-oz. flounder fillets or use another firm-fleshed white fish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Refrigerate fish fillets for 30 minutes. Place the fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine next 8 ingredients (lime juice through black pepper); blend well then pour mixture evenly over each fillet; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Top fillets with slices of lime and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed asparagus. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 121 Calories; 2g Fat; 22g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 820mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!