Soy Dijon Glazed Snapper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 snapper fillets 4-oz.
- Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate snapper fillets for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (mustard through black pepper); blend well then rub mixture over the top of each fillet; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place snapper fillets, plain sides down, in a lightly oiled 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard, soy sauce and vinegar are gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 124 Calories; 2g Fat; 24g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 42mg Cholesterol; 838mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!