Garlic Chicken with Warm Spinach
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large leek chopped
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped collard greens
- 3 cups spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, toss the first 6 ingredients (chicken through garlic).
- In a large baking dish, pour the contents of the bowl and cover with aluminum foil. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover baking dish, stir and cook for 10 additional minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the remaining 4 ingredients (leek through spinach) and cover. Cook for 5 minutes, until greens are tender. Serve warm with chicken.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 223 Calories; 11g Fat (42.0% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 145mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!