Ring My Bell Chicken Stew
- 18 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 medium bell peppers de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5-oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker, stir to blend well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and baked sweet potatoes. NUTRITION: per serving: 242 Calories; 2g Fat; 33g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 668mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!