New Orleans Poppin’ Chicken
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 6oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a small bowl or cup, combine all seasonings (paprika through thyme); sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and braised collard greens. NUTRITION: per serving: 223 Calories; 6g Fat; 40g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 581mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!