Mustard Soakin’ Pork
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place pork in a large slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour mixture over pork. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed sliced parsnips and baby carrots and French-cut green beans sautéed in a little ghee or coconut oil and tossed with slivered almonds. NUTRITION: per serving: 231 Calories; 6g Fat; 37g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 744mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!